FAAST Privacy Statement
Privacy and security on the FAAST website
FAAST respects your privacy
FAAST is committed to providing you with accurate and timely information regarding Assistive Technology issues in order to help you make informed decisions regarding your needs and uses of assistive technologies in Florida. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and ensuring your ability to use our site with confidence.
No information that we gather is shared or sold to other organizations for any purpose.
We hold your privacy and security in highest regard. FAAST does not permanently retain information provided by consumers who utilize our site. When you register either for the Membership program or the list serve your information is sent to a secure server and then forwarded to our administrative offices in Tallahassee. The information is used to exclusively ensure fulfillment of your request.
FAAST, Inc., maintain a strict “no-spam” policy. FAAST will not sell, trade, rent or lease personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can instruct us not to by sending an e-mail to FAAST at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does FAAST use the information?
- Improve the content of our web site to provide better services.
- Where customers provide approval, add individuals to our mail list to receive our FAAST Access Magazine.
Why might I receive mailings from FAAST?
- You have communicated with us via-e-mail.
- You are on the Mail List
How do I remove my name from the FAAST mail list or list serve.
- If you do not wish to be on the list serve go to that page and list your email in the Leave Request box and click the leave button. Your name will be removed with in 72 hours.
- If you wish to be taken off of our mail list please send an e-mail to email@example.com and provide us with your name, address and e-mail address and a short statement indicating that you wish to have your name removed.
We welcome your questions and comments. Please send any comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact FAAST:
Telephone: (850) 487-3278
Toll-free Telephone: 1-888-788-9216
Fax: (850) 487-2805
TDD: (850) 922-5951
325 John Knox Rd., Bldg. 400, Ste 402
Tallahassee, Florida 32303